I have over 24 years of experience in the luxury and lifestyle real estate market here in Williamsburg. My focus has been in listing and selling properties located in gated, waterfront, golf course, and custom home communities. I began my career working in Kingsmill on the James, rising to managing broker and president of Kingsmill Realty, Inc. There, I managed a team of realtors to market existing homes and new construction.
Today, I am Director of the Luxury and Lifestyle homes sales here at Coldwell Banker Traditions. I’ve found a perfect fit for my experience and passion to come together. As a long-time resident of the area, I’m extremely familiar with every community and the lifestyle each offers, and I’ve built solid relationships with other professionals in the industry over the years. I use my network and knowledge of the area to help my clients find their dream home or the perfect buyer for their property.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Associate Broker/ Owner Coldwell Banker Traditions
- Kingsmill Realty, Inc, President & Managing Broker, 2008-2017
- Kingsmill Realty, Inc/Busch Properties, Inc., Associate Broker, 2001-2008
- Past Chairperson, Great Williamsburg Chamber of Commerce, Legislative Affairs
- Member, WAAR Public Policy Committee
- Kingsmill Community Services Association Board Member, 2009-2017
- Past President, Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors
- Past President, Williamsburg MLS Board of Directors
- James City County Comprehensive Plan Review Team Member, 2008
- Member, Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors®
- Member, Virginia Realtors®
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, Greater Williamsburg Chamber & Tourism Alliance